Sales Executive for selling machinery like busbar trunking systems/ bus ducts to multiple industry segments like Textiles, Apparel, Laundry, Automotive, Textiles, Electrical, EMS & other allied industries.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Ensure key metrics like sales productivity, sales growth, market shares, segment shares, and key customer acquisitions are achieved as per plans.
• To deliver the Annual Sales Plan for the business
• Mapping the end-users in industrial areas.
• To identify and develop new business opportunities in the B2B channel.
• Customer relationship management.
• Collect and document competitive intelligence
• Develop a monthly state-wide and district-wide sales strategy detailing market development using business intelligence for end users and consultants
Required Candidate profile
• Candidate should have a good understanding of electrical systems and integration of equipment & systems.
• Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering with proven work experience of 3-4 years as a Sales Engineer is preferred or
• A diploma in electrical engineering with 4-5 years of similar experience can also be considered.
• Knowledge of excel and PowerPoint is a must and CAD is an additional advantage.
• Ability to create new opportunities through effective interaction and solution development.
• Should be good at communication and willing to travel extensively.
• Keen learner and understanding of negotiation techniques.
• Opportunity to manage the larger ecosystem for the group as the career progresses including cutting-edge IT initiatives
• Flexible work timings with a competitive pay package
• Facilities like PF, Bonus, Medical insurance, gratuity, etc.
Magnum Resources Pvt. Ltd. deals in cutting-edge technology and automation solutions through to machinery supplies to the Apparel, Home, and Technical Textile Industries.