Location : Noida Sector-4 Experience : 3 to 5 years Salary : INR 40,000.00 to 80,000.00 per year Age : 24 to 35 years
Sales Executive for selling machinery like busbar trunking systems/ bus ducts to multiple industry segments like Textiles, Apparel, Laundry, Automotive, Textiles, Electrical, EMS & other allied industries.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Ensure key metrics like sales productivity, sales growth, market shares, segment shares, and key customer acquisitions are achieved as per plans.
• To deliver the Annual Sales Plan for the business
• Mapping the end-users in industrial areas.
• To identify and develop new business opportunities in the B2B channel.
• Customer relationship management.
• Collect and document competitive intelligence
• Develop a monthly state-wide and district-wide sales strategy detailing market development using business intelligence for end users and consultants
Required Candidate profile
• Candidate should have a good understanding of electrical systems and integration of equipment & systems.
• Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering with proven work experience of 3-4 years as a Sales Engineer is preferred or
• A diploma in electrical engineering with 4-5 years of similar experience can also be considered.
• Knowledge of excel and PowerPoint is a must and CAD is an additional advantage.
• Ability to create new opportunities through effective interaction and solution development.
• Should be good at communication and willing to travel extensively.
• Keen learner and understanding of negotiation techniques.
• Opportunity to manage the larger ecosystem for the group as the career progresses including cutting-edge IT initiatives
• Flexible work timings with a competitive pay package
• Facilities like PF, Bonus, Medical insurance, gratuity, etc.
Magnum Resources Pvt. Ltd. deals in cutting-edge technology and automation solutions through to machinery supplies to the Apparel, Home, and Technical Textile Industries.
Location : NOIDA Experience : 4 to 7 years Salary : INR 30,000.00 to 40,000.00 per year Age : 25 to 30 years
Job Description: - Documentation
Roles and Responsibilities
Preparation and Checking of export documents under LC
Knowledge of UCP 600 / UCPDC
Understanding of export contracts and LC clauses
Should have thorough knowledge regarding the clauses required for Bill of lading, Certificate of Origin, Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Draft, Inspection certificate, Insurance Certificate or policy, etc
Coordination and follow-up with shipping lines, inspection agencies, insurance companies, etc for the documents
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidates should know export Letter of credit and Export Contracts
Preferred if some basic course or certification done in export documentation
Understand the Bill of Lading, Certificate of Origin, Certificate of weight and Quality
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
Able to prepare Commercial Invoice, Packing List, shipping documents
Preference from Commodity trading company/export house
Good communication skills, able to write clear emails
Proficiency in Word & Excel
Smart & willing to learn, should be mature enough to understand the responsibilities
Be able to deal with Shipping Lines, inspection agencies, etc.
Experience with an export house, trading company, clearing agent, shipping line, inspection agency, or familiar industries will be preferred
Job Benefits & Perks
Opportunity to manage the larger ecosystem for the group as the career progresses including cutting edge IT initiatives.
Flexible work timings with competitive pay package.
Facilities like PF, Bonus, Medical insurance, gratuity etc.